I’ve been creating Design Tutorials before, and since my blog is really young (more like 6months), I asked myself how can those users reach me if they didn’t know my blog exist? I’ve been doing a lot of SEO but traffic was never that good, until I asked Joshua from ZamuraiBlogger for some tips. He gave me the idea to about this design tutorial submission, after a few minutes of research I compiled a list and test it out.
So far I am receiving a lot of referral traffic from these sites so I can say that they are working (really working), so I wanted to share my list to those who offer design tutorials and maybe this will work on you too.
I will not include any image of each site, because that will confuse you more and I know that you’re more interested on the list rather the images.[listing]
I would also suggest following this tip:
- 1. When submitting to these sites use an interesting headline.
- 2. Describe your tutorial clear and consistent, it will show as excerpt.
- 3. Use images that will spark interest.
- 4. If you can re-create your final images as small as 40x40px, 50x50px, 100x100px .jpeg, .png and .gif
- 5. Finally, keep them organized.
I hope this will be useful to you and gain more visitors for you blog, also don’t stop creating useful tutorials! If I missed some websites that you think should be on the list, add them in the comments.